Welcome! You are facing a new chapter of our blog. If in previous episodes I have given you advice that seeks your well-being, today is not going to be an exception. I want to take advantage of the fact that today is World Energy Saving Day to give you ideas to save energy at home; All of them very easy to use!
So let’s start? Come with me!
Tips to save:
Very easy and beaten by the OCU. Below you will find a series of very easy-to-use tricks that will allow you to save energy, help the planet, not spend so much money on those bills that make us smile so much, etc.
Let us begin:
- Don’t hesitate to unplug the appliances you can at night (such as television, computer, etc).
- Did you know that despite being turned off, they consume energy and that shows in your bill and on the planet?
- Use appliances at the best times (such as the dishwasher or washing machine).
- Did you know that there are hours when electricity is cheaper? It is usually at night.
- Feel free to take advantage of the natural sunlight.
- It’s one of the most effective and natural home energy saving ideas that I can give you. Perfect for not having to waste electricity or for drying clothes.
- See what gadgets you buy.
- Thaw food in the fridge.
- It’s a way for the refrigerator itself to take advantage of the cold given off by what you want to defrost and thus not consume as much.
- With reverse osmosis you save on quantity and quality.
Tips to save energy at home: use your imagination!
As you can see there are hundreds of ideas to save energy at home. I wanted to bring you the easiest to use but there are more, many more. And there is one that I want to invite you to explore: your imagination.
Seriously, what you see that allows you to save, do not hesitate to try. You may be surprised at what you can discover.
I have only one thing left to say: happy energy saving day!
Do you have any ideas to save?